Course Design & Installation
One of the Fastest-Growing Sports in the World
As of late 2011, there were over 4,000 permanent disc golf courses installed in North America, Europe and Asia. That number increases each year as more and more players participate in the sport, both competitively and recreationally.
The Best Recreational Use of Land for Your Investment
A disc golf course represents one of the best investments that can be made by the parks & recreation division of any municipal government. Courses can be installed for far less capital than baseball diamonds or playground equipment, and with minimal construction or alteration of the existing landscape, a disc golf course installation is truly a conservation effort. Disc golf is considered a lifetime fitness activity, promoting an active lifestyle and helping to prevent obesity.
There are many reasons why you should hire UFOGOLF to design and install your disc golf course:
- Experience – We have experience in the sport of disc golf and disc golf course design and installation
- Organization – We personally work with municipalities, Parks & Recreation Departments, and other organizations to oversee all course design and installation projects
- Safety – We employ only licensed equipment, workforce and fully insure contractors for all course clearing and/or equipment installation
- Quality – We install only 100% Finland-made quality baskets and Latvia-made directional signs and tee markers
- Turn-Key Operation – UFOGOLF is a full-service company that can handle all aspects of design, planning, installation and maintenance
Once your disc golf course is installed, UFOGOLF can help you organize a grand opening and support local disc golf clubs.
Contact UFOGOLF Today to Get Started!
With our emphasis on safety, our full range of services, and our experience and proper use of existing geography, UFOGOLF is the right choice to design your disc golf course.